Wednesday, April 9, 2014

GINA GINA Wednesday........cloudy and beautiful

TODAY: a few words........ a positive affirmation

I recognize,  if I don't pay attention to all the moments I am given, this world will move on and do so without me...... if I'm not paying attention, precious moments can sneak up on me fast and then be gone just as quickly.......... if I don't pay attention, I could miss out on the smallest of details of something and maybe the most important detail of what is passing by.......paying attention and opening my eyes and soul to all the moments I am gifted will help me to be in the moment, help me gain deeper experiences and meanings of those moments and give me opportunity to soak them in, for all they have to offer....... if I don't pay attention those moments, they will slip on by me, without me ever really getting the chance to be in them, maybe not even know they existed in the first place..........
I will pay attention to all the precious moments in time I am given, I will treat them with the respect they deserve.......... Life will not pass me by without me experiencing all of it, the good and the other..........

In close: make good use of all your moments in time, they are precious and there is never enough.

Have a beautiful evening.........

Lucy Blu
for: positive living in sin city

No comments:

Post a Comment