Wednesday, May 21, 2014


GINA GINA on - Wednesday and it is beautiful, hopes it's beautiful where ever your at, too

TODAY: "a second" "a deep breath" and then just "let it go"

I know most of us would like to live, everyday, in a positive way.......... and I believe we can. I try to, every morning, when I wake up, every night, when I go to bed and several times during the day, to take a few minutes (or even seconds) for positive affirmation, raising my own vibration of energy. This doesn't mean I will never be bothered by anything, or never get upset, but when times are trying or difficult, being able to take a deep breath and remember I am the maker of my own space, knowing that the thoughts I think, the words I say, will be the energy that surrounds me and  I'll have to live with, definitely makes it easier to not let those moments get to me (not for long, anyhow)..... instead I make a concentrated effort to "just let it go" and before I know it everything seems to be alright, again.

One night, a couple of months ago, there was a shooting, right here, barely 50 yards from the front door to my "Positive Living" boutique....... a 26 year old man was shot in a road rage incident and later died at the hospital. He had 2 kids in the back seat when it happened.......... I wonder if the shooter (who, I don't believe has been caught, yet) new the kids were there and would he have even cared? It's so sad those kids will now have to grow up without a father, and over what???  Things like this happen everyday, everywhere, but they don't have to. This world is big enough for all of us to live in and in a positive way. If someone makes you angry or does something that makes you want to lose you temper, remember "you are your own keeper", don't let their actions or misdeeds determine the energy field that will surround you and you'll have to live in. Give yourself the second and take a deep breath and then just "let it go", what ever it is...........imagine if the gunman, who got so ticked off at "something???", and then ultimately killed a young man, imagine if he had "JUST LET IT GO", those kids would still have their father and the gunman would not now be a murderer.

So remember the next time life (someone or something) wants to get to you, give yourself "that second" to remember, then take the "deep breath",  and then "just let it go"............ there is nothing more important than keeping yourself in check and maintaining your positive energy within........... positive living is right here for anyone to have.......... everyday.......... all day......... all we have to do is "make it so".

Have an awesome evening, do something kind for a stranger (it feels good)........

Lucy Blu
for: positive living in sin city

No comments:

Post a Comment