Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday.........the last day of the week, and the beginning of the rest of our lives

TODAY: our mind, body, soul and personal environment

I am working hard at trying to always be my best..........if not for anyone else, for myself........... I figure that if I can be my best for me, then I can have a positive affect on all those I come in contact with....... it's not easy, there are sometimes some topics that seem to want to get under my skin more than others, but if I'm smart (and I try to be that too) I will remember that my actions and reactions to events around me (even those than seem so hard to deal with)  is the energy "I" will live in that day. I don't want to get bogged down by the inevitable circumstances of life, I will raise my frequency level such that it allows me to let whatever it is (that's trying to get to me) roll off my back, like a duck.

Don't be a victim of circumstance. Rise above whatever is that's trying to bring you down. In the hardest times, make an effort to move away from negative energies, they tend to not support you in hard times and might even take that last bit of good energy you have away. Think about the long run of life. Remember it is your body, your mind, your soul and your personal environment that you are trying to keep clear. So do whatever it takes to dismiss the anger or hardship or just someone's negative energy away (far away) from you. Shroud yourself with good thoughts and the determination not to let life (and that's what it is) get to you. This will help to protect every cell in your body, your peace of mind and your soul, thus making your personal environment healthy and strong.

In close:
To make every day a good day, don't let anyone get to you. Understand, you are your own keeper and if you want to live in a positive atmosphere, you need to make the changes to see that happen. It doesn't matter what others do, only what you do.

Make today the best day ever.....

Lucy Blu
for: positive living in sin city

No comments:

Post a Comment