Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday.....it is absolutely beautiful today

TODAY: How to raise your "vibration" and a few words of inspiration.......a positive affirmation

There are several ways to raise your vibration, here are just a few:

How to raise your vibration:

*meditate: everyday. in the morning, in the evening or sometime during the day
*do something kind for someone: it feels good and it is an easy way to raise your vibration
*walk, deep breathing, exercise: being physical raises your vibration, and yes, just deep breathing is *physical (isn't that great:))
*repeat a positive mantra: "I am happy", "I am fortunate", "Life is good"
*humor: watch a funny movie, go to a comedy show, laughing is an all around healthy thing to do for your body
*sing: it is hard to be in a negative place if your singing, it is also one of the fastest ways to raise your vibration

Positive Affirmation:
I am a positive energy in this world.......... I will raise my vibration so as to raise the vibration of all that around me........... I will allow no one and nothing to bring me down......... I am a positive energy and because I am this world is a better place.........

In close: because you have done something purposefully to bring yourself into a higher frequency, you then ultimately vibrate at a higher frequency, vibrating at a higher frequency allows the abundance of life and all it has to offer to be a part of you.....

Have a peaceful evening........
Lucy Blu
for: positive living in sin city

**If you like what you read, please share with a friend.... thank you, Lucy Blu**

No comments:

Post a Comment