Monday, January 27, 2014

GINA GINA Sunday....... hope you had a great weekend

Good Monday Morning........ the beginning of the week, and the rest of your life

Today: Energy Green Drinks

I've always tried to live a pretty healthy lifestyle (but, no one is perfect, especially me:)), so I, also, try to incorporate other things that will help me to maintain a ph balanced body. The other day I wrote of several ways to do this (i.e.. take a walk, deep breathing, incorporate cinnamon in your food, drink lemon water....). but, I also drink a good quality "energy green" drink, daily (and because I am a breast cancer survivor (4 years in February:), I make sure to use one without "soy", ***also, if you have any health conditions, make sure you tell your physician what it is you'd like to incorporate, you DO NOT want to have any adverse reactions).

Just one tablespoon of the all natural "energy green"powder, mixed in water (or juice or made as a smoothy) is equal to eating 5 servings of vegetables and fruits a day. The one I use is a very potent, immune enhancing and energizing "green drink", that helps to alkaline my body (*remember an alkaline body, is a balanced body and a balanced body is a healthy body and we should all be working towards this),  it is packed with vitamins and more protein than "steak and eggs" (without all the fat, calories and carbohydrates) . A good energy green drink can help to boost your energy, increase mental clarity, rejuvenate skin and get clearer, brighter eyes, it can help to regulate blood sugar and protect the heart, even stave off hunger and help to lose weigh and lower your cholesterol..

In close, find yourself a good energy drink at your local whole food store and add it to your daily routine. I'm sure in no time at all, you'll begin to notice the difference that "one little tablespoon" can make. It's so easy and has such great benefits....

Make it a "ph balanced day" today (and everyday).......

all my best,
Lucy Blu
for: positive living in sin city

No comments:

Post a Comment