Wednesday, January 22, 2014

GINA GINA Good Wednesday Morning!!!! It's beautiful here in Las Vegas, hope it's beautiful wherever you're at, too.

Today: "Just let it go"

I know most of us would like to live everyday in a positive way.......... and I believe we can. Every morning, when I wake up, every night, when I go to bed and several times during the day, I take a few minutes (or even seconds) for positive affirmation. This doesn't mean I will never be bothered by anything, or never get upset, but when times are trying or difficult, being able to take a deep breath and remember I am the maker of my own space, the thoughts I think, the words I say, will be the energy that surrounds me and that I'll have to live with, definitely makes it easier to not let those moments get to me..... instead I work hard to "just let it go" and before I know it everything seems to be alright, again.

Last night there was a shooting, right here, barely 50 yards from the front door to my "Positive Living" boutique....... a 26 year old man was shot in a road rage incident and later died at the hospital. He had 2 kids in the back seat when it happened.......... I wonder if the shooter new the kids were there and if he did, did he even care? It's so sad those kids will now have to grow up without a father, and over what???  Things like this happen everyday, everywhere, but they don't have to. This world is big enough for all of us to live in and in a positive way. If someone makes you angry or does something that makes you want to lose you temper, remember "you are your own keeper", don't let them determine the energy field that will surround you. Just let it go, what ever it is...........imagine if the gunman, that got so ticked off at "something???", and ultimately killed a young man, had "JUST LET IT GO", those kids would still have their father and the gunman would not now be a murderer.

So remember the next time life (someone or something) wants to get to you, take the deep breath, give yourself "a second" and "just let it go"............ there is nothing more important than keeping yourself in check........... positive living is right here for you to have.......... everyday.......... all day......... all you have to do is make it so.

Have an awesome day, do something kind for a stranger (it feels good). Talk with you tomorrow.
Lucy Blu
for: positive living in sin city

No comments:

Post a Comment