Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday...........Ash Wednesday

TODAY: Cascia and Ginger (Essential Oils)

I had my ZytoCompass done today....... it's a little machine you put your hand on and it reads your meridians and tells you what essential oil (and its properties) your body is lacking. Today, there was only 2, "Cascia" and "Ginger"....... when she told me this, I totally understood.

Cassia: helps bring strength to a persons heart and soul. Helps to restore confidence and is a remedy for shyness (although I'm not shy). It can help you to dispel fears and replaces those feelings with ones of assurance. It invokes one to go after something, put out the effort, even if afraid of making mistakes. Cascia supports the soul, helping one to acknowledge self value and allows the light within to shine. It can help to overcome fear.

Ginger: is a powerful oil. It helps one to be present, in the moment and fully committed. There is no "victim mentality" with Ginger. It empowers the individuals to take responsibility for themselves. It promotes a warrior-like energy, the decider of your own life. With Ginger there is no waiting for someone else to help make the decision, you assume full responsibility.

With my new business open only 3 months, after my reading, I went straight to my design gallery and made myself a blend of "Cascia" and "Ginger" and will be diffusing it for the next week or so.

Have a beautiful Ash Wednesday and everyday...........

Lucy Blu
for: positive living in sin city



No comments:

Post a Comment