Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday..... Fat Tuesday

TODAY: Acknowledgment of Love....positive affirmation

I have such great family and friends, they mean so much to me "I acknowledge my love for all of them".... I am so lucky to have the people in my life that I have, they are beautiful "I will always show appreciation and gratefulness to all those that mean so much to me".... Life is a funny thing, you never know when it might get changed up on you, after all nothing lasts forever, so "I will never let an opportunity pass me by to tell the ones I love, how much I love them, how much they mean to me and how grateful I am they are in my life"

In close: Find a way to let those you love and care for, know it,  always keep your words gentle and sweet......you will never have regret, if you do.

Have a beautiful evening and tell someone you love just how much you love them......

Lucy Blu
for: positive living in sin city

No comments:

Post a Comment