Wednesday, May 25, 2016

GINA GINA - positive living in sin city

TODAY: saying "Goodbye to a friend"

I just got news that a very dear friend has passed away.... so sad.... My husband and I loved this man, so very much!.... I feel numb, in disbelief.... I want to go back a few days and talk with him on the phone, not FB message, not an email, but pick up the phone and here his voice.... I'm so sad I can't do that, I'm so sad I didn't do that.... a small suggestion, if you are thinking about someone, wanting to say "Hi", maybe just check in to see how they're doing..... PICK UP THE PHONE and CALL THEM!.... don't wait.... because, if you wait, you might end up like me, right now.....sad, because I didn't do that when I was thinking about it and now I can't.....

All my love and prayers to all.... have a beautiful evening....

Lucy Blu
for: positivelivinginsincity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment