Thursday, April 7, 2016

GINA GINA - positive living in sin city

TODAY: just for today, happiness and finances

Just for today, I will be happy for what it is that I have, the next breath, family, friends, I will not allow my happiness to be dictated by my finances, how much or how little I have.... There is no one in this world that will escape having difficult times in life, even the most wealthy.... I know it sounds cliche, but money does not make the world go around, the world will go around with or with out money in it.... count your blessings and you will then recognized that you do not lack for anything... allow yourself to have a heightened spirit and happiness by the simple things, flowers blooming in the spring, a rainfall, a baby taking their first steps, getting up in the morning and just breathing, these are simple, yet beautiful things.... not allowing your happiness to be dictated by finances is liberating, money will come and go, but you and you alone can be the "decider" of the amount of happiness you will feel, use that power wisely and you will never feel deprived....at least, just for today, since we can only live one day at a time....

Have a beautiful day...

Lucy Blu
for: positive living in sin city.com

No comments:

Post a Comment