Friday, November 13, 2015

GINA GINA - positive living in sin city

TODAY:  "I Am Just Human

I am just human, I will have many failures and successes in my life time, there will be times of triumph and tragedy, happiness and sorrow... I am just human, I will make correct and wrong decisions in my life time, there will be times of celebration and times of grieving, times where I feel like I'm moving forward and times I feel like I'm just standing still... I am just human, I will do things right and sometimes wrong, I will stand strong and other times will need the shoulder of a friend to help hold me up... I am just human, I will try to project life in a positive way, but if I am under the weather and can't find the strength, because I am human, I will allow the universe to step in and do this for me. Leaning on the universe or the kindness of another human being does not make me weak, it just means "I am human"...

Lucy Blu
for: GINA GINA and
positive living in sin city

No comments:

Post a Comment